- Crisis Intake Team
- Services en français
- 0-6 Years
- 7-14 Years
- Residential Treatment
- Respite Services
- Intensive Family Service (IFS)
- Middlesex County Services
- French Services
- PhotoVoice Project
- Talk-In Clinics
Call us 24/7
Crisis Intake Team
Welcome to CIT!
CIT is a 24/7 Crisis Support Services and Intake team for:
- Vanier Children's Services ages 0-14 or up to 15th birthday
- WAYS Mental Health Support ages 13-18 www.ways.on.ca
- Craigwood Youth Services 12-18 www.craigwood.on.ca
- Oxford-Elgin Child & Youth Centre ages 0-18 www.ocyc.on.ca
Call 519-433-0334 anytime day or night.
How we help
When you call CIT, you will:
- receive immediate response when you are in crisis and a timely response for intake to child and youth services
- receive written action and safety plans that are individualized and specific
- be informed about services for which you are eligible
- receive assistance in choosing and accessing services
- receive support while waiting for other services to begin
Who we are
The Crisis and Intake Team is a collaboration between four agencies in London, Middlesex County and Oxford/Elgin Counties. Experienced child and youth counsellors provide a single point of access to two important services for children and youth:
- Crisis Response and 24/7 telephone support with follow-up counselling in urgent situations.
- Intake screening and initial assessment for family counselling, parent/child groups, in-home supports, RAPP, francophone services at Vanier. Other non-residential services are available at Craigwood Youth Services and WAYS Mental Health Support.
- TAPP-C (The Arson Prevention Program for Children and Youth) is an assessment and treatment service for children and youth ages 2-17 years who set fires or play with matches or lighters.
Who is eligible?
Children and Youth from 0 to 18 yrs of age and their
parents/guardians residing in London-Middlesex County.
CIT is free.