School Community Intervention Partnership (SCIP), providing effective early intervention for children in elementary school system who experience difficulties in emotional and behavioural self-regulation.
Eligibility: School referral required.
Population served: Elementary school children grade 1 to 5.
- Consultation, Intake and Assessment
- Case Management and Service Coordination
- Parent / Caregiver Skill Building, Support
- Merrymount Children’s Centre
- Vanier Children’s Services
- London District Catholic School Board
- Thames Valley District School Board
- Wellkin (formerly Elgin Oxford Child and Youth Centre)
- Conseil Scolaire Viamonde
- Conseil Scolaire Catholique Providence